ZEE
This morn, when my dear teacher told me that the "BEAUTIFUL" video which had uploaded to YOUTUBE has been viewed for more than 6000 times, my very first reaction was "maybe something wrong with the server system" without any second thought. As the video was just successfully uploaded few hours ago that time. It was so unbelievable that later on when i realised the amount of views stated there was true.....

I was stunned when seeing a comment fr Colby O'Donis:

When you are so busy, you never get a chance to see what ajj your work does. I think i am so blessed to stop and look at such a wonderful line dance as this is, it gave me such a smile, I had to share this with my fan base, so I am putting it up on my myspace, where thousands of my friends will enjoy this with me, thank you each and every one I loved it Colby O'Donis

Thanks for the wonderful comment, appreciate it alot. N also to others who commented, we accept it whole-heartedly with much of gratitude.

OMG!!!Not until one day, there has been 31,519 views on this video. The amount of viewers from all around the world are increasing tremendously.
More surprised when realising one of the artist of this song, Colby O'Donis shared this dance with his fans n thousands of them were viewing this video.

I felt so proud to be a line-dancer, n so i think my fellow line dance kakies too. Especially to my dear teacher as well as choreographer of this dance, "Congratulation!" for this successful n wonderful piece of choreography !

0 Responses