JinLan Diong
Gathering/Jam @ Han Chiang Primary School
Date : 10-1-2009 Time : 2pm-6pm
(Potluck) - All are welcome

A Different Kind
Am I
An1mal 1nst1nct
Baby Believe
Bleeding Love
Bugging
Bye Bye
Cheatin' Love
Cheeky Cha
Ease On Down
Eldiablo Anda Suelto
Freaking Out
Hot N Cold
Hot Spot
I Feel Like Screaming
===================
Always Have Always Will
Crazy Foot Mambo
Duck Soup
Fed Up With
Last In Line
Love Hurts
Love Me

Make My Day
Set On You
Stop Right Now
Sweetie
The Perfect Christmas
Waltz Across Texas
==================
Insomnia
Just My Luck
Like A Dream
Miss California
Multiply
My Veronica
Mystery Cha
No Need To Rush
No One's Gonna Stop Me
Shattered
Stupid Sh*t
Tango Cha
Those Applebottom Jeans
Too Close For Comfort
Turn Me Loose
What Hurts The Most
Whats The Deal!
Womaniser
0 Responses